- U8 2012, 2013
- Atom 2010, 2011
- Peewee 2008, 2009
- Junior Bantam 2006, 2007
- Bantam 2004, 2005
- Midget 2001, 2002, 2003
FALL FLAG FOOTBALL: AGES 6-9 (WHAT IS IT?)
- Under 8 Years old (U8) The basic principles and rules of football are taught in a fun and safe environment. Children learn to pass, run and catch while playing in a non-contact format (flag).
- Under 10 Years old – Atom(U10) Children begin to develop while learning intermediate football skills and rules. They will work on their passing, running and catching while continuing to
play in a non-contact format.
FALL TACKLE PROGRAMS (AGES 10 & UP)
- Peewee, Junior Bantam, Bantam & Midget At these age groups, kids put on pads and begin to learn and develop safe tackling techniques. Certified coaches work with their teams to ensure their players get the best on field training. Players begin to specialize in their roles on their football team and train to excel at these positions.
- Fall Flag: August – November
- Fall Tackle: August – November
Fall practices begin in August
- Flag(U8) & Atom(U10) Tuesdays/Thursdays: 6:00pm – 7:30pm*
- PeeWee(U10) & ages 12+ Tuesdays/Thursdays: 6:00pm – 8:00pm* A third practice is usually added on Saturday morning or afternoon, decided by coach. In the Fall when it is too dark, time
and location changes are required, coaches will notify you. (We are currently using the lit Vancouver College, Point Grey & Musqueam facilities).
Practices Take Place At Carnarvon Park & Vancouver College
Games – 8-10 regular season games beginning early September – five home games and five away games held in the Lower Mainland.
Equipment – all equipment is provided by the club except cleats and practice jersey. Practice jerseys can be purchased for $25 from the club or bring you own (an extra large t-shirt is
fine to start with).
WARRIORS CHEER SQUAD
For information about our Warriors Cheer Squad, CLICK HERE
Returning Player Registration starts May 4 at Noon! Public Registration takes place May 11
Refund Policy: Participants who drop out of the Fall program on or before August 1 will receive a FULL refund. Players who drop out before September 1 will receive a 50% refund. Players who drop out after September 2 will receive NO REFUND.