- U8 2012, 2013
- Atom 2010, 2011
- Peewee 2008, 2009
- Junior Bantam 2006, 2007
- Bantam 2004, 2005
- Midget 2001, 2002, 2003
FALL FLAG FOOTBALL: AGES 6-9 (WHAT IS IT?)
- Under 8 Years old (U8) The basic principles and rules of football are taught in a fun and safe environment. Children learn to pass, run and catch while playing in a non-contact format (flag).
- Under 10 Years old – Atom Atom players will play a modified Flag football game. Players will wear protective football equipment and FLAGS on the hips. Blocking will be allowed at the line of scrimmage. There will be no tackling.The Atom level will be an introduction to padded football where players will be taught safe techniques for blocking and “Heads Up Football” while the tackling is taken out of the game. This will allow this age group time to transition from Flag Football to Tackle focusing on the safety and building on the football fundamentals.
FALL TACKLE PROGRAMS (AGES 10 & UP)
- Peewee, Junior Bantam, Bantam & Midget At these age groups, kids put on pads and begin to learn and develop safe tackling techniques. Certified coaches work with their teams to ensure their players get the best on field training. Players begin to specialize in their roles on their football team and train to excel at these positions.
- Fall Flag: August – November
- Fall Tackle: August – November
Fall practices begin in first week of August
Flag(U8) & Atom(U10) Tuesdays/Thursdays: 6:00pm – 7:30pm* (this is tentative days/times may change)
PeeWee(U10) & ages 12+ Tuesdays/Thursdays: 6:00pm – 8:00pm* (this is tentative days/times may change)
- A third practice for Tackle Divisions is usually added on Saturday morning or afternoon, decided by coach.
- In the Fall when it is too dark, Time/Days may change as location changes to a lit field. Coaches will notify you. (We are currently using the lit Vancouver College, Point Grey & Musqueam facilities, Renfrew Park). Practice days times are tentative and may change.
Practices Take Place At Carnarvon Park (Bantam/Midget divisions may practice at alternate field TBD) (Late/mid Sept is move to a lit field, in past used: Vancouver College, Point Grey, Musqueam Turf, Renfrew Park). Days/times of practices may change when moving to lit field.
Point Grey Turf
Games (approx.) – 8-10 regular season games beginning early September – five home games and five away games held in the Lower Mainland.
Equipment – all equipment is provided by the club except cleats, football girdle & practice jersey & practice pants. Practice jerseys/pants, and girdles can be purchased from the Club or bring you own (an extra large t-shirt is fine to start with).
WARRIORS CHEER SQUAD For information about our Warriors Cheer Squad, CLICK HERE
Fall Season Returning Player Registration (played Fall 2018 or Spring 2019) starts May 1st Public Registration for new players takes place May 11
Refund Policy: Participants who drop out of the Fall program on or before July 31st will receive 50% refund. August 1st onwards are NO REFUNDS