FALL 2020 Tackle and ATOM Flag and U8 Flag Football registration TBC, please keep checking website.
Please Read the REFUND POLICY prior to registering.
Registration is easy, keep your details and payment information ready. Contact Registrar with any questions, division full or problems registering at Registrar.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration Fee includes league mandatory BCCFA, BCPFAA & Football Canada Fees.
- Electronic payment is required. No personal cheques will be accepted.
2020 Fall Refund Policy
- (if other dates indicated elsewhere please note this policy below will be utilized):
- Players who drop out of Fall Football prior to June 30 will receive Full refund minus a service charge and any fees paid.
- those that drop out July 1st to July 15th will receive 50% refund minus service charge and any fees paid,
- July 16th on wards will receive NO REFUND.
- Volunteering: The Vancouver Warriors Football Club is a community-based club that depends on a hard-working volunteer board, coaches, managers, coordinators, etc. Please pitch in and help. Families are expected to do 6 hours of volunteering, If you would like to fill a specific role, please contact any one of the board members for more information.
Please provide us with copy of the agency’s confirmation of application to Registrar.email@example.com
Athletics 4 Kids: www.a4k.ca
Jump Start: https://jumpstart.canadiantire.ca
Use Address for Club:
- Westside Warriors Football
- PO Box 48176 Queensborough PO
- New Westminster BC V3M 0A7
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get Contact Person and their number for the application.