If your division is SOLD OUT, email registrar.warriorsfootball.com to go on waitlist,
if we can get more Head Coach Volunteers we open more spaces. –If you can volunteer as HEAD COACH please email Registrar as well.
Please Read the REFUND POLICY prior to registering.
Registration is easy, keep your details and payment information ready. Contact Registrar with any questions or problems registering at Registrar.email@example.com
- Registration Fee includes league mandatory BCCFA, BCPFAA & Football Canada Fees.
- Electronic payment is required. No personal cheques will be accepted.
2020 Refund Policy
- (if other dates indicated elsewhere please note this policy below will be utilized):
- Players who drop out of Spring Flag prior to January 31st will receive Full refund minus a service charge and any fees paid.
- those that drop out Feb 1st to Feb 29 will receive 50% refund minus service charge and any fees paid,
- March 1st on wards will receive NO REFUND.
- Volunteering: The Vancouver Warriors Football Club is a community-based club that depends on a hard-working volunteer board, coaches, managers, coordinators, etc. Please pitch in and help. Families are expected to do 6 hours of volunteering, If you would like to fill a specific role, please contact any one of the board members for more information.
Please provide us with copy of the agency’s confirmation of application to Registrar.firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletics 4 Kids: www.a4k.ca
Jump Start: https://jumpstart.canadiantire.ca
Use Address for Club:
- Westside Warriors Football
- PO Box 48176 Queensborough PO
- New Westminster BC V3M 0A7
Please email email@example.com to get Contact Person and their number for the application.